Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Day

Yikes! We are practicing for Thankful Day today and my first graders have not finished their plates. When they are done they will be cute but I still need to scan them and put them into a Powerpoint presentation by Friday! I was so impressed with one of my firsties who said she is most thankful for Freedom! She always has such profound things to say and prays for everybody in class. I am so lucky to have such a sweet class. I am using for our Thankful program the Thankful Platefull product from Tpt by Sarah Cooley. Love it! Yawn...super sleepy. Gotta run. I am living for Thanksgiving because I so need to sleep in.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you share the pictures of how they turned out! Our little ones are so sweet...I always love to look at thing through their 1st grade eyes. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your blog looks. I am new to blogging and am still considering how to spruce up my page. I am trying to organize a Winter Wonderland Exchange project with classes throughout the country and am hoping you will consider joining along. Please hop over to firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com for more info. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete